|Soekris Engineering net4501
This compact, low-power, low-cost, advanced communication computer is based
on a 133 Mhz 486 class processor. It has three 10/100 Mbit ethernet ports,
up to 64 Mbyte SDRAM main memory and uses a CompactFlash module for program
and data storage. It can be expanded using a MiniPCI type III board and a
low-power standard PCI board.
It has been optimized for use as a Firewall and VPN Router, but has the
flexibility to take on a whole range of different functions as a
communication appliance. The board is designed for long life and low power.
It will be available in any volume in the standard version, and as board
only or with a small metal box and various power supplies. The board can be
customized according to requirements when ordering higher volume.
Please click on picture at the right for high resolution version.
- 100/133 Mhz AMD ElanSC520
- 16-64 Mbyte SDRAM, soldered on board
- 1 Mbit BIOS/BOOT Flash
- CompactFLASH Type I/II socket, 8 Mbyte FLASH to 4 Gbyte Microdrive
- 1-3 10/100 Mbit Ethernet ports, RJ-45
- 1 Serial port, DB9. (optional 2nd serial port)
- Power LED, Activity LED, Error LED
- Mini-PCI type III socket. (t.ex for optional hardware encryption.)
- PCI Slot, right angle 3.3V only. (t.ex for optional WAN board.)
- 8 bit general purpose I/O, 14 pins header
- Hardware watchdog
- Board size 4.85" x 5.7"
- Power using external power supply is 6-20V DC, max 10 Watt
- Option for 5V supply using internal connector
- Operating temperature 0-60 °C
- comBIOS for full headless operation over serial port
- PXE boot rom for diskless booting
- Designed for FreeBSD, NetBSD, OpenBSD and Linux
- Runs most realtime operating systems
ordinateur sans ventilateur !!!
C'est Quoi le mini ITX ?