This compact, low-power, low-cost, advanced
communication computer is based on a 100 or 133 Mhz 486 class processor.
It has one 10/100 Mbit ethernet ports, up to 128 Mbyte SDRAM main memory
and uses a CompactFlash circuit soldered onboard for program and data
storage. It can be expanded using up to two MiniPCI type III boards.
It has been optimized for use as wireless router using Mini-PCI
wireless boards, but has the flexibility to take on a whole range of
different functions as a communication appliance. The board is designed
for long life, low power and extended temperature range.
It will be available in any volume in two standard stock versions,
and as board only or with a small metal box and various power supplies.
The board can be customized according to requirements when ordering
Please note that the available standard case has cutouts for two
RP-TNC Jacks for the external antennas, but does not include the
connectors and cables.
Please click on picture at the right for high resolution version.
- 100/133 Mhz AMD ElanSC520
- 16-128 Mbyte SDRAM, soldered on board
- 1-4 Mbit BIOS/BOOT Flash
- Soldered CompactFLASH, 16 Mbyte to 128 Mbyte.
- 1 10/100 Mbit Ethernet ports, RJ-45
- 1 Serial port, DB9.
- Power LED, Activity LED, Error LED
- 1-2 Mini-PCI type III sockets
- 5 bit general purpose I/O, 8 pins header
- Hardware watchdog and temperature sensor
- Hard/Soft reset switch
- Board size 4.0" x 5.2"
- Power using external power supply is 11-56V DC, max 10 Watt
- Supports Power over Ethernet according to the 802.3af standard
- Operating temperature 0-60 °C, typical -30 to 60 °C
- comBIOS for full headless operation over serial port
- PXE boot rom for diskless booting
- Designed for FreeBSD, NetBSD, OpenBSD and Linux
- Runs most realtime operating systems
ordinateur sans ventilateur !!!
C'est Quoi le mini ITX ?