This compact, low-power, low-cost, advanced
communication computer is based on an up to 266 Mhz 586 class processor.
It has three 10/100 Mbit ethernet ports, up to 256 Mbyte SDRAM main
memory and uses a CompactFlash module for program and data storage. It
can be expanded using a MiniPCI type III board and a low-power standard
It has been optimized for use as a Firewall, VPN Router and Internet
Gateway, but has the flexibility to take on a whole range of different
functions as a communication appliance. The board is designed for long
life and low power.
It will be available in any volume in the standard version, and as
board only or with a small metal box and various power supplies. The
board can be customized according to requirements when ordering higher
Please click on picture at the right for high resolution version.
- 233 to 266 Mhz NSC SC1100 single chip processor
- 32-256 Mbyte SDRAM, soldered on board
- 4 Mbit BIOS/BOOT Flash
- CompactFLASH Type I/II socket, 8 Mbyte FLASH to 4 Gbyte Microdrive
- UltraDMA-33 interface with 44 pins connector for 2.5" Hard Drive
- 1-3 10/100 Mbit Ethernet ports, RJ-45
- 2 Serial ports, DB9 and 10 pins header
- USB 1.1 interface
- Power LED, Activity LED, Error LED
- Mini-PCI type III socket. (t.ex for optional hardware encryption.)
- PCI Slot, right angle 3.3V signaling only, dual PCI slot option
- 12 bit general purpose I/O, 20 pins header
- Temperature and voltage monitor
- Hardware watchdog
- Board size 5.2" x 5.7"
- Power using external power supply is 6-20V DC, max 15 Watt
- Option for 5V supply using internal connector
- Operating temperature 0-60 °C
- comBIOS for full headless operation over serial port
- PXE boot rom for diskless booting
- Designed for FreeBSD, NetBSD, OpenBSD and Linux
- Runs most realtime operating systems
ordinateur sans ventilateur !!!
C'est Quoi le mini ITX ?