|Soekris Engineering net4826
This compact, low-power, low-cost, advanced communication computer is based
on a 233 or 266 Mhz 586 class processor. It has one 10/100 Mbit ethernet
ports, up to 256 Mbyte SDRAM main memory and uses a CompactFlash circuit
soldered onboard for program and data storage. It can be expanded using up
to two MiniPCI type III boards.
It has been optimized for use as wireless router using Mini-PCI wireless
boards, but has the flexibility to take on a whole range of different
functions as a communication appliance. The board is designed for long life,
low power and extended temperature range.
It will be available in any volume in two standard stock versions, and as
board only or with a small metal box and various power supplies. The board
can be customized according to requirements when ordering higher volume.
Please note that the available standard case has cutouts for two RP-TNC
Jacks for the external antennas, but does not include the connectors
Please click on picture at the right for high resolution version.
- 233/266 Mhz AMD Geode SC1100
- 32-256 Mbyte SDRAM, soldered on board
- 4 Mbit BIOS/BOOT Flash
- Soldered CompactFLASH, 16 Mbyte to 128 Mbyte.
- 1 10/100 Mbit Ethernet ports, RJ-45
- 1 Serial port, DB9.
- Power LED, Activity LED, Error LED
- 1-2 Mini-PCI type III sockets
- 5 bit general purpose I/O, 8 pins header
- Hardware watchdog and temperature sensor
- Hard/Soft reset switch
- Board size 4.0" x 5.2"
- Power using external power supply is 11-56V DC, max 12 Watt
- Supports Power over Ethernet according to the 802.3af standard
- Operating temperature 0-60 °C, typical -30 to 60 °C
- comBIOS for full headless operation over serial port
- PXE boot rom for diskless booting
- Designed for FreeBSD, NetBSD, OpenBSD and Linux
- Runs most realtime operating systems
ordinateur sans ventilateur !!!
C'est Quoi le mini ITX ?