|Soekris Engineering net5501
This compact, low-power, low-cost, advanced communication computer is based
on an up to 500 Mhz 586 class processor. It has four 10/100 Mbit ethernet
ports, up to 1 Gbyte DDR-SDRAM main memory and uses a CompactFlash module
for program and data storage. It can be expanded using a MiniPCI type III
board, a hard drive and one or two low-power standard PCI board.
It has been optimized for use as a Firewall, VPN Router, Internet Gateway
and VoIP PBX, but has the flexibility to take on a whole range of different
functions as a communication appliance. The board is designed for long life
and low power.
It will be available in any volume in the standard version, and as board
only or with a small metal box and various power supplies. The board can be
customized according to requirements when ordering higher volume.
Please click on picture at the right for high resolution version.
- 433 to 600 Mhz AMD Geode LX single chip processor with CS5536 companion
- 128-1024 Mbyte DDR-SDRAM, soldered on board
- 4 Mbit BIOS/BOOT Flash
- CompactFLASH Type I/II socket, 8 Mbyte to 32 Gbyte FLASH or Microdrive
- UltraDMA-100 interface with 44 pins connector for 2.5" Hard Drive
- Serial ATA 1.0 interface for Hard Drive, with +5V and +12V power header
- 1-4 VIA VT6105M 10/100 Mbit Auto MDIX Ethernet ports, RJ-45, protected
with 2KW/100A TVS
- 2 Serial ports, DB9 and 10 pins internal header
- USB 2.0 interface, one internal, one external port
- Power LED, Disk LED, Error LED, Network LED's
- Mini-PCI type III socket. (for t.ex. hardware encryption or wireless
- PCI Slot, right angle 3.3V signaling only, dual PCI slot option
- 12 bit general purpose I/O, 20 pins header
- Temperature and voltage monitor
- Hardware watchdog
- Board size 6.3" x 6.5"
- Power using external power supply is 6-25V DC, max 20 Watt, protected with
- Option for 5V supply using internal connector
- Operating temperature 0-60 °C
- Standard case with 1 PCI slot, 6.7" x 11.4" x 1.3".
- 1U 19" rackmount with with 2 PCI slots (available July 2007).
- comBIOS for full headless operation over serial port
- PXE boot rom for diskless booting
- Designed for FreeBSD, NetBSD, OpenBSD and Linux
- Runs most realtime operating systems
ordinateur sans ventilateur !!!
C'est Quoi le mini ITX ?